CLP model boilers
|Nominal output (kW):|
|Firebox output (kW):|
Wood-Pellets combination boiler. Boiler shell with double combustion chamber and tubes nest; Insulated doors for inspection and cleaning operation; Copper heat exchanger for heat dissipation controlled by thermostatic valve; Electronic board for the working modalities direction; Voltage: 230 V.
PELLET SOLUTION: Cast iron burner with mechanical firebox feeding; Variable speed screew for automatic feeding; Hopper for pellet loading; Primary and secondary combustion air system; Rotary valve to avoid smokes return into the hopper.
WOOD SOLUTION: Reverse flame combustion; Combustion air fan for wood logs firebox; Fan for forced aspiration during the working phase, and for safety operation during the wood logs loading phase.
Three working solution controlledD by electronic board:
- Wood: Manual lighting, combustion phase controlled by combustion air amount regulation.
- Pellet: Automatic ignition, flame modulation, fire maintenance.
- Wood-Pellet: Automatic ignition with pellet and automatic change to wood-logs working; in case of wood-logs burnout the electronic control board commutes to pellet working.
- Fire fighting system in the hopper
- Turbulator for heat holding inside the tubes nest
- Automatic combustible feeding system for crushed combutible materials supplied with 3 mt long screw, electric board and level sensors (min/max)
BROCHURE & TECHNICAL FEATURES (CLP 30-80 kW)
CONNECTION SCHEME (CLP 30-80 kW)