|Nominal output (kW):|
|Firebox output (kW):|
TECHNICAL FEATURES: Dry basement complete with mobile grate mechanical burner, equipped with cast iron bars resisting too high temperatures. The mobile grate feeding system allows the use of solide combustible materials such as wood chips, crushed wood waste, etc., with high humidity and thickness (about 15 mm). The horizontal movement of the grate avoids the forming of solid crusts in order to have the best combustion. The wide surface grate is completed with grate movement system, electric board for the grate movement device, sub-grate primary combustion air fans equipped with shutters for the regulation of the air and a secondary combustion air fan upper the grate. The mobile grate is inserted inside the steel dry basement, completely coated internally in the combustion area with bricks and refractory material; it is externally insulated and painted. The basement is equipped with an ash extractor system composed of extraction screw, gearbox for the movement of the screw and ash collection box.
- Electronic board for combustible automatic ignition, fire maintenance and modulation (only for CSA 30-100 model boiler)
- Electronic control board (as specified above) with lambda sensor control device (only for CSA 30-100 model boiler)
- Electromechanical board (only for CSA 130-2000 model boiler)
- Electromechanical - electronic combined control board for combustible automatic ignition, fire maintenance and modulation (only for CSA 130-2000 model boiler)
- Electromechanical - electronic combined control board (as specified above) with lambda sensor control device (only for CSA 130-2000 model boiler)
- Refractory panels into combustion chamber
- Turbulator for heat holding inside the tubes nest
- Automatic combustible feeding system supplied with electric board and min/max screw level gauges on the hopper
- Kit for sanitary water production, (efficiency output: from 20 to 33 kW; complete with exchanger plates, pump circulation, flow switch and three way valve)
- Rotary valve (to prevent flame return into the hopper)
- Tube nest pneumatic cleaning system (60%-70% cleaning efficiency)
- Multi-cyclone for dust laying in the flue (flue and connections excluded)
PLEASE NOTE: The CSA GM models are standard equipped with: Ashes extractor device; Refractory panels into combustion chamber; Rotary valve.